Tuesday, November 1, 2011

try, try again

hello there.
this is blog attempt 1,023.
i don't really know what my problem is.
but it could be one {or more} of the following:
  • three little monsters at home 24/7
  • homeschooling the three little monsters
  • busy hubby who moonlights as a football coach, JA advisor, and Lion
  • death of my trusty mac notebook...which has been temporarily replaced by a Dell
  • flighty internet service
  • plain ol' exhaustion
but, since it is now my favorite time of year,
i am trying again.

this holiday season will be of the DIY sort.
homemade goodies.
handmade gifts.
repurposed materials and thrift store finds.
stretching every penny as far as it can possibly go.
{we're still in a recession, you know.}
and i will be posting my little ideas throughout the holiday season.

i won't make any promises other than this...
i will try!

2 comments:

  1. There are forces working against us! I hear you. But I am excited to read your blog so may the force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blog attempt 1,023. And may there be many more. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete